Tony Jones has joined the BASS team in the role of OHS Systems Compliance Coordinator.
He brings to the team a wealth of knowledge that compliments the BASS team.
Tony’s background has been in the Underground Coal mining Industry of Central Queensland and in the Inspection industry in the Bass Straight Oil and Gas fields.
We welcome him to the Bass team and look forward to using his knowledge as a valued new member of the team.
- Does the operation of your business meet the requirements of the Legislation?
- Do you know if your employees are being exposed to unnecessary risks?
- Do you need the right advice with your systems?
- Is your Electrical Test and Tagging compliant?
- Do you need to contact us for advice and assistance?
- Go to the Contact Us Icon and follow the prompts to get your business headed in the right direction.
In most cases, if you have breached your Health and Safety obligations your insurer may not honour the policy you hold with them. The “Product Disclosure Statement” provided by your insurance company will explain your “Duty of Care” and obligation to provide a compliant system at your workplace.
Contact BASS to assist you with your compliance.